If you feel you have the qualities and skills to succeed in these roles, then please apply now.
Quality Assurance Assistant
Limbco Ltd is a family run business based in Hereford City Centre that specialises in warehousing and distribution of medical devices and pharmaceuticals with a strong emphasis on quality and patient safety. It was formed after a demerger of STD Pharmaceutical Products Ltd that was originally formed in 1967. Limbco continues to work with market leaders and start-up businesses providing fulfilment services.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Quality Assurance Assistant located in Hereford. The Quality Assurance Assistant’s main responsibility will be to ensure that products and services meet the company’s standards and requirements. The Quality Assurance Assistant will also work alongside the Quality Assurance team to inspect and review products and procedures, record and analyse data, and report any findings to management.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Support the preparation and execution of internal and external audits.
- Participate in the development and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform documentation review and control, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of non-conformances and deviations.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of quality processes and procedures.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance knowledge.
- Analytical Skills to interpret data and identify trends.
- Quality Management techniques, including document control and process improvement.
- Excellent Communication skills for interacting with internal teams and external partners.
- Experience with Medical Device industry regulations (ISO 9001 or equivalent).
- Experience with Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or engineering discipline (preferred).